Laboratorium akredytowane przez PCA w zakresie badań właściwości fizyko-mechanicznych i użytkowych wyrobów włókienniczych.
The laboratory is accredited by Polish Centre for Accreditation (PCA) within the range of testing the chemical and physical properties of textiles. Accreditation no. AB 1573
The aim of the laboratory is to provide testing to satisfy the needs related with scientific and research activity of MORATEX Institute, for products certification and customers as well. The test methods include:
- fabrics (woven, knitted and nonwoven fabrics)
- rubber or plastics-coated fabrics
- fibre ropes
- plastics (polymeric materials) for protective clothing and equipment
- protective clothing and equipment
- according to PN, PN-EN, PN-EN ISO standards and own research procedures.
Basic studies and analyses concluded at the Laboratory:
- chemical tests, in particular: determination of pH level of water extracts, contents of formaldehyde,
- determination of the contents of textile products,
- determination of surface color and calculation of color differences,
- determination of spectral characteristics (remissions),
- structural analysis using FTIR spectroscopy.
Institute of Security Technologies “MORATEX”
Laboratory of Chemical testing
M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 3 Street
90-505 Lodz, Poland
Head of the Laboratory
Michał Miklas, MSc Eng.
phone. +48 42 633-97-31
fax +48 42 636-92-26
Edyta Chmal – Fudali, PhD Eng.